- Required: Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
- An understanding of insurance procedures and claims (MVA, WSIB) would be a vital asset.
- Commitment to patient-centered care.
- Innovative and willing to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team, including actively participating in case conference meetings towards ensuring excellent clinical outcomes for our clientele.
- Candidates interested in applying for this position are requested to please submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. New grads welcome to apply!