- Registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario
- Preferred, not required: Pre and Post-natal Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial and Trigger Point Release.
- Commitment to patient-centered care.
- Innovative and willing to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team, including actively participating in case conference meetings towards ensuring excellent clinical outcomes for our clientele.
- Candidates interested in applying for this position are requested to please submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. New grads welcome to apply!