- Required: Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Commitment to patient-centered care.
- Proficient in patient assessment, analysis and problem-solving.
- Innovative and willing to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team, including actively participating in case conference meetings towards ensuring excellent clinical outcomes for our clientele.
- Candidates interested in applying for this position are requested to please submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. New grads welcome to apply!